Tuesday, August 11, 2009

$$$

The entry fee this year is $30 per person. This will include all of your beer and food and will hopefully lead to a substantial pot for the winning team.

Last year I was hoping that the prize pool would be around $200 and it didn't quite work out that way, but I'm going to shoot for $200 again this year. Fingers crossed that it's more.

Like last year, teams that submit their full entry fees early will be awarded extra points. So if I have $120 from your team by September 1, your team will receive 5 additional points.
  • This is worth it considering last year the 2nd and 3rd place teams ended with the same amount of points and while Iceland was the clear winner, it all became very close at the end.
  • I take cash or check. If I'm not going to see you or any of your teammates by 9/1, you can mail me a check. 1216 Mayfield Ave Joliet, IL 60435

No comments:

Post a Comment